How do I set up my security questions?
The process for setting up your security questions is as follows:
- Go to the "Security" page in the "Administration" area of your account.
- From each of the 5 drop-down menus, select the questions you wish to be asked for verification purposes. These should be questions that are easy to remember, and known only to yourself.
- Enter the answers to each question in the corresponding text boxes. These answers are not case sensitive.
- When all questions have been answered, click the "Save" button.
- The page will refresh, and you will be able to set your security level. This determines how many of your questions will be asked during each Challenge/Response security check.
- Click the "Save" button to confirm your selection.
Your Security Questions have now been set up.
You can select which areas of your Fabulous.com account require these questions to be answered by checking the appropriate boxes in the "Protected Areas" table. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have any boxes checked in the "Protected Areas" table, your security will be effectively disabled.
Any sub-users attached to your account will now have 7 days to set their own Security Questions or they will be locked from the areas you have protected. To reset this 7 day time limit, select the "Reset Grace Period" check box and click the "Save" button.