How do I modify the Target Keyword?
By default the target keyword is selected and self optimized by our upstream partner. You can change your target keyword by following the steps below:
- Go to the "Traffic Control" page in the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Locate the domain you wish to modify, using the filters in the search tool if necessary.
- Click on the "Edit" button corresponding to the domain name and a pop-up window will launch.
- If the domain name is on a Premium redirection, there will be a set of traffic options titled "Premium Options" available.
- In this section, enter your desired word/phrase into the "Target Keyword" text box.
- To check the relevancy of the results generated by the word/phrase, click the "View Results" button next to the text box.
- To view your change, close the pop-up window and click the "Test" button corresponding to the domain you have changed.