How do I generate a report for a domain?
To generate a revenue report please follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Revenue Reports" page in the "Portfolio" area of your account.
- Use the "Filter" drop-down menus to select which domains to include in the report.
- To generate a report for your entire portfolio leave these filters on the “All” default setting.
- To generate a report for a selection of domains, select the group or Roar category you would like a report on. For information on using groups, please click here.
- To generate a report for one domain name only, enter it into the “Domain” text field
- Select a date range for the report from the “Date Range” drop-down menu. Note, if you select a large date range the report may take a long time to complete.
- Click the "Search" button to view the report, or click "Download" to download the report in .csv format.